UNIUYO POST UTME 2019/2020
All those that are interested and seeking admission into University of Uyo (UNIUYO), Akwa Ibom State are hereby notified of UNIUYO Post-UTME screening exercise, registration and cut off mark for 2019.
Also, the cut-off mark for UNIUYO is 200, However, JAMB has fixed an uniformed cut off mark for all Universities and Institutions.
Therefore, all those that choose University of Uyo (UNIUYO), Akwa Ibom State as their first or second choice can visit the UNIUYO portal to apply for and process their admission.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Admission Screening 2019/2020
First of all, applicants are to follow this details to the letter and avoid any error whatsoever.
- Visit the official UNIUYO portal directly at https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Create an Account to Register and Login (NAME, PHONE NUMBER, MODE OF ENTRY, YEAR OF ENTRY, EMAIL ADDRESS)
- Proceed to the designated bank and make your payment (N2,200)
- You are required to come with your Original Jamb Result, O’level results etc.
Furthermore, make sure you key in your valid phone number and e-mail address so as not to miss out on information vital to your UNIUYO admission.
Now that you’ve applied, what’s next?
There are two methods of payment for the UNIUYO Post UTME Registration:
1. E-tranzact Payment: This can be done by first generating a payment slip on your portal and proceed to any of the approved banks to purchase your PIN.
2. The Interswitch Payment: Online Payment via ATM Cards (Master Card, Visa or Verve). Here you will be required to supply your card details: The ATM Card number, Date of expiry, Pin and CVV2 number (the 3 digit number at the back of your card).
UNIUYO Post UTME Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
Finally, below are some basic requirements that must be met to be admitted into UNIUYO.
- Age – You must be 16 years of age and above to be admitted. No individuals under the age of 16 will be given admission into the.
- Credit – University of Uyo (UNIUYO), Akwa Ibom State admission into any Department must be with 5 CREDIT passes of which ENGLISH, MATHS and any SCIENCE course is a must with a maximum of two sittings.
- All application form will be made available online for submission.
- Late submission of forms will lead to disqualification.
- Your Image (Picture must be clear as blurred images on the acknowledgement page will not be submitted.
- Your Passport Image will be use as a means of identification.
- You must present yourself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled.
Some particulars includes the following:
- Receipt / Acknowledgment of post UTME screening payment fee
- Your UTME Result
- Original O’level result (within 2 sittings) – You must not write the O’Level exams 2 times to qualify.
- A copy of your Original Indigent certificate/form
- A copy of your Original Birth Certificate (Age Declaration where applicable)
More updates on UNIUYO Post UTME will be revealed as the time goes on.