UNILAG Admission Requirements for 2019/2020 has been released by UNILAG on www.unilag.edu.ng. Get University of Lagos Admission List and Requirements.
Reports reaching Nigeria School this morning of the move by UNILAG as they unveil their Admission Requirements for the next academic session.
UNILAG Admission Requirements 2019/2020
For all those seeking admission into UNILAG via POST UTME, Direct Entry (DE), Masters Program and any other admission needs, here are the basic things you need to consider.
These requirement will enable you to fully prepare for your admission process as you delve into the University.
We will be giving you a breakdown in its simplest form of the Admission needs you need to fulfill before been considered to enroll into UNILAG.
Faculty of Arts Admission Requirements
- CREATIVE ARTS DEPARTMENT UTME Subjects (English Language, any one of Fine Arts/Literature in English/Music, one Arts subject and any Science or Social Science)
- ENGLISH UTME Subjects (English Language, Literature in-English and any two of CRS/IRS, French, History/Government and any Nigerian Language)
- EUROPEAN LANGUAGES UTME (French or Russia) – English Language and any three Arts or Social Sciences.
- HISTORY & STRATEGIC STUDIES (English Language, History/Government and any other two subjects from Arts (or one from Arts and one from Social Sciences)
- PHILOSOPHY (English Language, one Arts and any two Arts, Social Sciences or Science)
- LINGUISTICS, AFRICAN DESCENT AND ASIAN STUDIES
(English Language and any three Arts, Science or Social Sciences)
Faculty of Basic Medical Science Admission Requirements
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
(Five O/Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
Faculty of Business Administration Admission Requirements
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
Faculty of Clinical Sciences Admission Requirements
- MEDICINE & SURGERY
UTME REQUIREMENTS (Five O/Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
Faculty of Dental Sciences Admission Requirements
(DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS Very good passes in three JUPEB/A’ Level
subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
(UTME REQUIREMENTS Five O/Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
UTME SUBJECTS (English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
These are the requirements you need to get familiar with as you prepare for an academic life in UNILAG.