OAU POST UTME 2019/2020
All those that are interested and seeking admission into Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) are hereby notified of OAU Post-UTME screening exercise, registration and cut off mark for 2019.
The cut-off mark for OAU is 200, However, JAMB has fixed an uniformed cut off mark for all Universities and Institutions.
Therefore, all those that choose Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) as their first or second choice can visit the OAU portal to apply for and process their admission.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Admission Screening 2019/2020
All applicants are to follow this details to the letter and avoid any error whatsoever.
- Visit the official OAU portal at eportal.oauife.edu.ng
- On the page, SCROLL DOWN to UTME ADMISSION SCREENING.
- Select Activity in the drop down > ADMISSION SCREENING
- Also, select the ACTION desired (Load Form, Payment Status, Download Remita)
- Select LOAD FORM and allow the page to fully load.
Now that you’ve logged in, what’s next?
- Once in the portal, please select your desired payment method from the available payment methods. You can generate a Remita Reference number or pay via your MasterCard (ATM)
- After payment, you will be re-directed to portal where you will type in your JAMB Registration Number to login again.
- Fill in the available forms correctly with your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, ADDRESS, PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH, etc.
- Enter your O-Level (WAEC or NECO) results as appropriate and upload all credentials as proof.
- Confirm and cross check your imputed entries before submission.
- Request a Print-out of your acknowledgement slip which is a proof that you completed the registration.
OAU Post UTME Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
Below are some basic requirements that must be meet to be admitted into OAU.
- Age – You must be 16 years of age and above to be admitted. No individuals under the age of 16 will be given admission into Obafemi Awolowo University.
- Credit – Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU admission into any Department must be with 5 CREDIT passes of which ENGLISH and any SCIENCE course is a must with a maximum of two sittings.