DELSU POST UTME 2019/2020
All those that are interested and seeking admission into Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) are hereby notified of DELSU Post-UTME screening exercise, registration and cut off mark for 2019.
Also, the cut-off mark for DELSU is 200, However, JAMB has fixed an uniformed cut off mark for all Universities and Institutions.
Therefore, all those that choose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) as their first or second choice can visit the DELSU portal to apply for and process their admission.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Admission Screening 2019/2020
First of all, applicants are to follow this details to the letter and avoid any error whatsoever.
- Visit the official DELSU portal directly at delsuonline.com
- Click on Online Application for Admission
- Proceed after Start by clicking SCREENING EXERCISE
- Click on PAY SCREENING FEE
- Type in your correct JAMB REG. Number to complete the form carefully
- Click on Submit and generate your PIN.
- You are to visit any designated bank with your printed PIN
Furthermore, make sure you key in your valid phone number and e-mail address so as not to miss out on information vital to your DELSU admission.
Now that you’ve applied, what’s next?
There are two (unconfirmed) methods of payment for the 2019 DELSU Post UTME Registration:
1. E-tranzact Payment: This can be done by first generating a payment slip on your portal and proceed to any of the approved banks to purchase your PIN.
2. The Interswitch Payment: Online Payment via ATM Cards (Master Card, Visa or Verve). Here you will be required to supply your card details: The ATM Card number, Date of expiry, Pin and CVV2 number (the 3 digit number at the back of your card).
NOTE: These are unconfirmed procedures.
DELSU Post UTME Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
Finally, below are some basic requirements that must be met to be admitted into DELSU
- Age – You must be 16 years of age and above to be admitted. No individuals under the age of 16 will be given admission into the.
- Credit – Delta State University, Abraka, admission into any Department must be with 5 CREDIT passes of which ENGLISH, MATHS and any SCIENCE course is a must with a maximum of two sittings.