Bells University Admission List 2019/2020 is finally out. All those that choose Bell University as their 1st or 2nd choice can see their Admission Status here.
Bell University admission list for 2019/2020 academic session into the below listed discipline is out.
All applicants who applied for Bell University during the just concluded JAMB registration are to check their names in the PDF file below.
Bell University Admission Status
Bell university have classified its admission for the below listed Departments and has offered admission to well deserving students.
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemical, Food and Nutrition Sciences
- Department of Physical Sciences
- Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
- College of Management Sciences (4 YEARS)
- College of Environmental Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
- College of Engineering (5 YEARS)
Therefore, if you have selected any of the above listed department for Bell University, you are to check if your name makes the list of admitted students listed below.
BELL University Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
Please check your name below. You can also download this file.
BELL University Acceptance Fee 2019/2020
Once you’ve seen your name in the above admission list, the next STEP is to seal your admission by paying your acceptance fee.
- The Acceptance fee into BELL University is N100,000 which is to be paid directly to the university online. Duration between Admission List and Payment of Acceptance fee is just a week.
- After payment, upload all relevant documentation on the University portal.
- Documents to upload includes your Age Declaration or Birth Certificate, UTME Examination Results, SSCE/NEGO certificate.
- Print your BELL acceptance form and direct to Academic Affairs Department in Bells University of Technology.
Relevant Documentation to present for BELL Admission includes:
- Copy of your Acceptance Payment
- Acceptance form (Print from http://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/)
- All original documents as uploaded on BELL portal
- Passport Photographs (2 copies)
- Reference Letter of official Letterhead
We believe you will have a splendid time in BELL University.